Designed for bariatric individuals, this bed provides maximum efficiency in adjusting upper body and knee height, as well as raising and lowering the bed frame height. Bed lowers to minimum of 14-inches and raises to maximum of 22-inches. Sleep View more
- In Stock
The Invacare Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame designed for bariatric individuals. It is capable of supporting patients who weigh up to 600 lb. The bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. Using the hand pendant, the patient or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. Despite being substantial in size, bed setup within the home is easy - no special tools are needed.
Included in your package:
Half rails, Bariatric mattress
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support. Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger than conve
- Split-spring design with universal bed ends for ease in setup.
- No special tools necessary for in-home setup. Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning. Quiet, smooth operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!